Thursday, December 20, 2007

OH MY GOSH, I am so done trying to put together this blog for you all. I have spent so many hours today away from my family and my Father to create this blog. You all better read this every freakin' day. I want to get my times worth! Ok, I'm kidding. That was fun though! Anyway, I have something to share that is really going to win me the "mommy award" this year. It is 11:44 pm and I am here on the computer listening to the sweet laughter of Caela and Gracie. It is so heartwarming that I don't have it in me to go in and tell them to bequiet and go to sleep. It's either that or I'm lazy. :) Besides, I have already told them like 5 times tonight and at this point I don't think they care. LOL I love their laughter. It is so contagious. Good thing I home school and I can let them sleep in tomorrow. Oh, we have our Happy Birthday CHRISTmas party tomorrow so we are taking the day off! So here is what I have so far. I will be updating as my sanity returns. Be sure to tune in......................................
One more thing, I LOVE JESUS! Do you?

4 comments:

Stef Swindell said...

It worked, it worked!!!!

Tim and Christie said...

I LOVE JESUS YES I DO! I LOVE JESUS HOW ABOUT YOU?!!!!

YEAH 4 CHRISTIE!!!

BraggFam said...

Yea!!! I am so glad you got it up and running with the help of your BFF.:0) Just Kidding. I am so excited!!!

shanna said...

I am sooooooooooo stinkin happy about this Christie....soooo soooo sooo happy! I love you!